What is CPO?
A certified pre-owned, or CPO, vehicle is a used car that meets certain strict requirements set down by the manufacturer. A CPO car must pass an exhaustive inspection process in which any worn or damaged parts are replaced or reconditioned. A CPO car comes with a warranty from the carmaker that rivals the one attached to brand new cars. The reason to purchase or lease a CPO vehicle is peace of mind – you know you are getting the cream of the used-car crop, backed by your dealership and the manufacturer.
Muller Honda CPO
Muller is proud to participate in the Honda Certified Pre-Owned Program. When you buy a Honda CPO vehicle from Muller, you get:
- Vehicles less than six years old
- Vehicles with less than 80,000 miles
- Vehicle undergoes 150-point mechanical and appearance certification by our Honda-trained technicians
- Parts reconditioned or replaced by Genuine Honda parts, as required
- 12-Month /12,000-Mile Limited Warranty
- 7-Year/100,000-Mile Powertrain Warranty
- $0 deductible on covered parts and components
- Up-to-date scheduled maintenance services
- Free CARFAX Vehicle History Report
- SiriusXM free three-month trial period