Automotive Technician Hiring in Highland Park, IL
Now Hiring Automotive Technicians in Highland Park, IL
If you’re looking for an exciting change in your career, look no further than Muller Honda. Our service center is hiring certified technicians to continue to provide the highest quality service in the area to our customers. We want you to join our group of experts to help us take our service to the next level and always keep our customers happy.
Giving Back to the Community
Muller Honda has been serving the Highland Park and Chicago communities since 1974, and we’ve developed a reputation over the years for simple and efficient help. As a technician with our service center, you’d be a key part of that efficiency and simplicity, providing customers with high-quality services and performing expert repairs. Our community-focused dealership gives back to the community through philanthropy and extraordinary Honda service and repair.
Just Some of the Benefits to Enjoy as a Part of Our Team
Our benefits are generous and include everything you need for you and your family. Our available insurance options will take care of large or unexpected costs, and our 401k plan will help you save up a nest egg for retirement. We have vacation days, sick days, and holiday pay for all the times when you need less or more work. We also provide uniform assistance and paid training at our state-of-the-art facility.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Acquire service orders from the Service Advisor and relocate vehicles to the stall area.
- Provide high-quality service following manufacturer and dealership standards.
- Identify the cause of customer complaints and repair according to authorization received.
- Maintain professional communication with the parts department to order and receive appropriate parts for the job at hand.
- Keep parts that need to be turned in for warranty purposes or customer request, and properly label them.
- Keep Service Advisor apprised of any changes in your work, e.g. more time needed, repair or service not needed, or further repairs or service necessary.
- Maintain comprehensive records.
- Participate in and perform road tests to ensure complaints have been resolved.
- Take part in quality checks of work performed.
- Be present and attentive in training.
- Stay up-to-date on all factory technical bulletins.
- Maintain cleanliness of your station and customer’s vehicle.
- Familiarize yourself with and uphold all safety and housekeeping procedures.
- Be knowledgeable about and follow local, federal, and state regulations regarding vehicle service and repair.
Apply to Become an Automotive Technician in our Honda Service Center Today!
At Muller Honda, you’ll be a respected part of the team, and your opinion matters. We’ll gladly support you in your career and goals so that you can grow with us. We know that the key to helping our staff achieve their full potential comes from mentorship and support, and we’re glad to provide that. Take a look at the duties and responsibilities and apply today!
Muller Honda of Highland Park Amenities
- Comfortable Waiting Area with TV & Reading Materials
- Complimentary Coffee & Beverages
- Certified Service Technicians
- Genuine Honda OEM Parts
Dealer Wallet Service Marketing & Fixed Ops SEO by