To our valued customers and
As global concerns increase around COVID-19, the health, safety and wellbeing of our customers and employees remain our top priority. At Muller Honda, we are closely monitoring the situation and listening to the recommendations of experts, including guidance from the World Health Organization (WHO), CDC, and local governments.
The situation is evolving daily and so are our efforts. Here are some steps that we are taking to ensure we continue to operate safely:
· We ask any customers who are feeling unwell to not visit our showroom.
· We have added hand sanitizer pumps for guests and employees to sanitize as often as they would like.
· Staff are washing their hands and disinfecting thoroughly between every appointment, interaction, drop off, and pick up.
· We are taking extra measures to keep our showroom and waiting areas clean, including increased disinfecting of all surfaces, more than usual.
o This includes wiping down showroom car door handles, steering wheels, and spraying the inside after a customer explores the vehicle. We are also doing this for vehicles used in test-drives. We are wiping down building door handles, counters, and table-tops as well.
At Muller Honda we have implemented some processes and procedures to assist you with buying a vehicle or servicing during this time.
· We encourage everyone to take full advantage of our website.
· HERE we have opportunities in place for you to work with us and start the service or buying process.
· We have chat on 24/7 365 where you will be able to speak with someone at the dealership during business hours.
· If you are interested in a vehicle we can send you a detailed video walk-around of the vehicle and discuss with you any further information you would like on it
· We have the ability to apply for a loan online
· We have the ability for video conferencing and communication
· On an as needed bases we are able to offer an at home test drive and delivery for those needing it depending on locationWe know that trading in your vehicle is an important aspect of any new deal, we have a process in place that will allow you to be able to send us information, and visuals to be able to place a number on your current vehicle.