The Muller Honda Collision Center has earned a reputation for customer service and high standards. Our highly trained technicians use the most advanced equipments and techniques to restore your vehicle to its pre-accident condition. We work on a wide variety of cars, trucks and SUV's from bumper scuffs to major collision repairs. Our dedicated staffs will work with all major insurance companies to make the repair process quick and easy.
Contact us at (855) 860-4200 ext. 150 or
by email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Here is What We Offer:
- Free, no appointment required drive-in estimates, while you wait or while your vehicle is being serviced at Muller Honda
- Complete collision repairs on all makes and models
- All mechanical work for Hondas and Acuras are done on-site at Muller Honda (excludes warranty work for Acuras)
- 24-hour towing
- Free loaners (some restrictions may apply)
- Rental Car Arrangements
- Paintless dent repairs
- Lifetime Warranty - as long as you own the vehicle.
Emergency 24–Hour Towing
Dave’s Towing @ 847-432-0080
What To Do in Case of an Accident:
According to the National Safety Council, one in every eight drivers will be involved in a motor vehicle accident this year. That may mean you! Are you prepared? Would you know what to do and what questions to ask?
Here is a list of 11 easy steps to remember, as compiled by the National Safety Council:
- Stop your vehicle if it is clear, safe and legal.
- Move the vehicle out of the traveled roadway, if it is clear, safe and legal. (In some states it is against the law to move the vehicle from the place where the accident occurred. Check the ordinance in your area.)
- Turn off the ignitions of the cars involved.
- Make a first aid check of all persons involved in the accident.
- Call the police and if necessary, emergency medical services.
- Mark the scene of the accident with flares or retroreflective triangles.
- Gather the names* of all persons in the motor vehicles and people who witnessed the accident.
- Make a quick diagram of where the vehicle occupants were seated and indicate the vehicles' direction of travel and lane. Also note the date, time and weather conditions.
- Ask to see the other driver's license* and write down the number.
- Exchange insurance company information. DO NOT discuss "fault" or make statements about the accident to anyone but the police.
- Get a copy of the police report of the accident from the local precinct.